Outdoor Fitness Training
Looking for a full body workout that will work multiple muscle groups simultaneously giving you a great workout?
You have come to the right place if:
- you want to lose fat weight and keep it off
- you are keen to get your body into perfect physical shape
- you want fitness that is ultimately great fun and sociable
- hours spent in the gym leave you feeling dull and uninspired
During an Outdoor Fitness and Conditioning boot camp workout, you can expect to burn in excess of 800 calories, which is obviously going to help with weight loss. In addition to a great cardiovascular workout, you will also be getting the muscular fitness benefit from exercises such as push-ups, squats, lunges, various animal crawls and climbing that you wouldn’t get from a typical aerobic workout.
Each class is two hours long, incorporating a warm up and mobilisation, followed by trail running, water wading, hill sprints, a variety of circuits, abdominal strength and flexibility work.
Every class is different, allowing all participants to benefit and work on their own particular weaknesses.
If you perform the same training routines, you will achieve the same results
To get different results you need to train differently
Work your muscles from different angles at differing intensities.
Expect to be challenged and motivated and expect to see results.
This is an outdoor all season class so be prepared for all weather conditions.
Please dress according to forecast weather conditions.
- Trail shoes
- Non-cotton socks
- Leggings/ compression socks
- Technical/ compression top
- Thermal top
- Waterproof jacket
- Waterproof Beanie
- Sun screen
- Water Bottle/ Hydration pack
. There are No membership charges to pay.
. There are No registration fees.
. There is No need to pre-book your atendance.
You can just turn up and participate in 2 hours of intense functional training for only £7.50 per session.
Sunday 08.00 - 10.00am
- 20th August in Hilly Fields. Meet outside St. Luke's church on Phipps Hatch Lane EN2 0HL at 7:50am
- 27th August, there is no class today. Go for a run and enjoy your Bank Holiday.
- 3rd September in Trent Park. Meet in the car park at the bottom of Snakes lane EN4 0PS at 7:50am
- 10th September in Hilly Fields. Meet outside St. Luke's church on Phipps Hatch Lane EN2 0HL at 7:50am
- 17th September in Trent Park. Meet in the car park at the bottom of Snakes lane EN4 0PS at 7:50am
- 24th September in Hilly Fields. Meet outside St. Luke's church on Phipps Hatch Lane EN2 0HL at 7:50am
- 1st October in Trent Park. Meet in the car park at the bottom of Snakes lane EN4 0PS at 7:50am
- 8th October, class is cancelled due to Mud Monsters Race
- 15th October in Hilly Fields. Meet outside St. Luke's church on Phipps Hatch Lane EN2 0HL at 7:50am
--- ONLINE BOOKING Hilly Fields ---
--- ONLINE BOOKING Trent Park ---
The class focuses on torching fat, increasing muscle tone, boosting fitness levels, improving movement techniques, balance & co-ordination.
All participants are required to fill out a waiver on their first attendance at an Outdoor Fitness Training class. The waiver can be completed online or prior to the start of training.
* You must have baseline fitness & be able to jog/ run.
* If you have any medical conditions or pre-existing injuries, please consult with your GP before attending and notify your trainer.