This is an essential motivational tool for fat weight loss and muscle building programmes
A Body Composition Analysis is £15.00 and FREE for pre-pay PT clients.
You will receive:
- Body Fat %
- Body fat weight - determines health risk
- Body water %
- Total body water litres
- estimate - Average daily calorie requirement
- Body Mass Index (BMI) - plus normal range
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) - est. minimum energy requirement of the body at rest
- Lean weight
- Lean %
- Waist/ Hip ratio
A record of the data
The Bio-impedance Analyser
It is a non-invasive device, which measures the impedance value of the body providing quick and effective analysis of body composition. Whole body analysis, rather than partial body analysis of arms or legs only, is measured for greater accuracy. Bio-impedance analysers use the scientific tetrapolar method of four electrodes which are applied to the right side of the body on the hand, wrist, foot and ankle.
On entering all the parameters and resting in supine (laying flat) position with hands and legs slightly apart, the Bio-impedance analyser will pass a very small electrical signal (painless) through your body that will measure the resistances of muscle, fat, water etc. You will receive a record of the data and statistics within a couple of minutes.
Accurate tracking of changes in Fat Mass and Lean Mass
The results of the Bio-impedence analyser are 99% accurate and provide far more information than just a BMI
!!! - Not suitable for people with Pace-Makers - !!!
!!! - or in the early stages of pregnancy - !!!
- NO eating or drinking 4 to 5 hours prior to the test.
- NO exercise 12 hours prior to the test.
- NO alcohol or caffeine consumed 24 hours prior to the test.
- Try to perform the test around the same time of day.
- The key to healthy body status is not TOTAL WEIGHT but correct body composition.
- If lean muscle and fat weights are in correct proportion it does not really matter what you weigh.
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery