>> 2.10: When can I gather in groups of more than 6? <<
Exercise Move Dance UK have been in dialogue with the Government’s Department for Digital Culture, Media and Sport to ensure group exercise classes are not affected by the restrictions put on gatherings coming into effect in England on Monday 14th September.
We are pleased to confirm group exercise classes can continue running as normal where the following is in place:
- Insurance for the classes you are running
- A COVID-19 risk assessment in addition to the risk assessments you have
- A PAR-Q for all participants
- A system of data collection for participant details which you keep for 21 days should they be needed for NHS Test and Trace purposes – this is now mandatory
- If it’s public open land - you can go up to the original guidance of up to 30.
Covid 19 pre-class forms
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi